Thursday, June 14, 2018

Had to delete my last two posts, as it was a big scam apparently....

I gave it the benefit of the doubt as it was working so well, and paying....
Then it stopped paying, no communication or explanation from the
owner....  and turns out it was not his first scam....  it seems... 

DON'T JOIN THE FILTHY RICH SYSTEM , RUN A MILE! 

Sadly thousands did join it, it sure looked promising and was doing
what it said it would and they even had a merchant account, which
made it look safe enough .... the lengths these assholes will go to..
It really makes me sick and KARMA WILL BITE THEM 😐

Chris Fox and Steve somebody... this quote was from a skype room..

" I believe the real "face" behind the "Filthy rich System" is none other
than Robert from both Bitcoin Lifter as well as Profit glitch. I actually found
the following email in my junk today and clearly from the "From" email you
can see that it is indeed from "Robert" of bitcoin lifter.  PLEASE PLEASE
if you have joined, and signed people up...RUN!!!  do chargebacks with
your bank and make sure nobody else joins because of you!!



This was a shocker, even to me.... sadly so many had high hopes for it...
This is the first scam I have fallen for in years.... Unreal!  Hope this
saves anyone else from making the same mistake I did. 

Everything else on my blog is safe and has been going for years, so I will
certainly think twice about joining anything NEW again...   😊




No comments:

Post a Comment