Wednesday, June 8, 2022

ONPASSIVE some awesome updates on that.

 Wow, it has been almost 4 years now in the making, patiently waiting for the day it opens to the public.  I said from day one ONPASSIVE was going to be MASSIVE & it will be and already IS now. A household name in India, Dubai as well +all over the internet.  πŸ’“ 

The opening of the Dubai office was amazing to see (the video that is)  lol not live unfortunately , just wow really and gave me goosebumps to see it.  Beautiful! 😍 

I may have posted the video on an earlier post, but hey ... it is spectacular to watch. 


So much going on in the world right now, exciting times ahead indeed. At first I was a little nervous about the AI part of  it being so automated, however we have heart & soul in ONPASSIVE , so that put my mind at ease for sure.  No transhumanism for me thank you. 


Working smarter, not harder in any business sounds good to me anyway. πŸ‘΅


And just because these roses are so beautiful and purple
(is my fav' colour) I'm putting a picture of them here. 😊

Absolutely stunning, are they not?
πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’

Get ready to rock & roll! 




No comments:

Post a Comment