Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Live Public Webinar coming up: Reminder & some funny stuff...

→→→ Go to the previous post for the link to that!  😁  
Public Live Opportunity Presentation ** OPEN **

*** Life Changing Event  ***


Tuesday, September 3, 2019 6:00 PM Eastern Time.

And Hilarious or Gross?  You decide! LOL


I thought it was hilariously funny and my sister will be 
getting a birthday cake just like it next year!  LOL 
(Even though she is only a couple of years older than me)

Seems to be a toilet paper theme going on today, but this is funny
 and I actually did do this the other day.
It got hubby's attention I must say!  😁 Try it, I dare you! 

Do this the next time you find the roll  empty! 


 And last but not least!  


And there is plenty of that out there on the internet,
that is for sure!  😁  
AND 



No comments:

Post a Comment